- Customized online application based on your specific needs.
- Flexible integrations with your ATS or one of our partners, and/or online candidate applications to streamline processes.
- Customized package programs for a more comprehensive search.
Quality Work Product:
- Quality Assurance program designed to maximize customer satisfaction.
- A wide variety of employment screening, compliance tools and drug testing solutions to meet all your needs.
- Simplified screening process through cutting edge technology and experienced staff.
- Results are verified and double-checked for accuracy in order to return flawless results to you every time.
High Volume Capabilities:
- Advanced technology provides the reliability and scalability needed to handle large volumes of requests.
- A proprietary internal system facilitates the rapid disbursement of requests and results to create industry leading turnaround time.
- High quality services and industry expertise offering support to other background screening companies.
- A staff well-trained and knowledgeable in every aspect of the public records industry.
- A nationwide network of researchers facilitates handling large volume with a quick turnaround time and accurate results to help you meet your hiring objectives.
- 68% of all searches are returned within 24 hours and more than 86% are returned within 48 hours.
- Quick turnaround time allows you to hire the best employees for your organization.
- The capability to respond to your requests through various avenues of communication.
- The user-centric website allows for quick and easy input, status and retrieval of background reports at your desktop, on your own time.
- A Firewall server provides Internet security and acts as a barrier to prevent network intruders from visiting the site.
- Result formats are easy to read and understand and can be tailored to meet your specific needs and criteria.
- Management Reports allow you to monitor the success of your screening initiatives with real time data.
- The implementation team facilitates rapid ramp up from contract award through complete operational functionality.
- A Client Services Specialist is assigned to your account to provide ongoing support, handle training, questions or concerns and oversee the account.
- Provide compliance information and best practices by providing sample templates of forms and letters for FCRA and various state requirements and with a flexible reporting and scoring process that allows you to conduct the necessary assessments to comply with jurisdictional requirements and EEOC Guidance.
- Outsource subject notification letters (as required in CA, MN, OK, NY, CT), Pre Adverse Action letters, and Adverse Action letters.