We never compromise our integrity or yours.
We seek to innovate and be the leader of industry development.
Strive for Excellence
We refuse to remain complacent and are determined to provide the highest caliber of products and services.
We foster an environment where employees are encouraged to contribute ideas and challenged to achieve success.
Implementation & Support
We know that a smooth implementation and responsive ongoing support is critical to a successful partnership. With this in mind, Accurate Background takes the utmost care to ensure your transition as a new client is rapid and thorough.
Superior Project Execution
An experienced implementation team is assigned and dedicated to creating and deploying your background screening program. Every detail of our configurable and customizable interfaces will be reviewed with you to ensure the screening process supports your organization while meeting your startup timelines. During the implementation project, we take care and concern to help your staffing team through the seamless transition into our user-friendly, web-based application system or integrated solutions.
Building a Relationship
Once your initial implementation is complete, we won’t walk away. A long-lasting business relationship is the key to success. Our superior customer service and open-door policy gives you the tools your organization requires to flourish. Client Services is available to field your day-to-day questions with a knowledgeable and responsive team of representatives.
Streamline, simplify and eliminate unneeded steps with our candidate application entry process.
We are adept at anticipating your needs and our technology uses HR-XML standards to simplify the integration process. Accurate Background can interface with the ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems) of your choice, or with one of our partners. As you enter the information directly in the ATS system, it is pre-populated into our system. This eliminates the need for duplicated human intervention, and results can also be returned electronically to further simplify your internal processes.
This updated process will eliminate hours of paper processing and will reduce the workload for Recruiters and Recruiting Assistants. You can feel confident once the information is in our system, the background screening begins immediately.
As an added benefit, we will work with your technical staff to provide end-to-end system integration in order to minimize or eliminate duplicate data entry and paperwork.
Click here for a full list of our integration partners.
Technology & Security
Innovating new ways to collect and secure information is a priority in today’s evolving business environment. That’s why Accurate Background has implemented advanced procedures safeguarding our clients’ and their candidates’ interests.
Recruiter Entry vs. Candidate Entry
Choose to have your candidate complete an application and then enter their information in the system yourself (Recruiter Entry) or request their email address, enter that alone in the system, and an email will be sent from Accurate Background, Inc. requesting the candidate complete their background profile online.
With either input option, the user-centric website allows for quick and easy input, and status and retrieval of background reports at your desktop, on your own time.
- Complete turn-key screening solutions.
- Customized integration based on recruiting processes; permissions and rights granted down to the user level.
- Reports matched by multiple identifiers such as first name, last name, date of birth and/or social security number.
- Reliability and scalability needed to handle large volumes of requests.
- Proprietary internal systems facilitate the rapid disbursement of requests and results to create industry-leading turnaround times.
- Stylize entry forms to your specifications.
- 3DES SSL encryption for secure data Certificate of Authority with 128-bit encryption.
- Intrusion Detection and Field Level Database Encryption employed.
- Advanced firewall and virus detection technologies in place.
- Dual servers to ensure redundant, continuous system access.
What Clients are Saying
Accurate Background focuses on developing long term, quality partnerships with our clients. Our client retention is extremely high and our clients are happy to share their success stories.
Chad Tice, Vice President of Loss Prevention for Books-A-Million, talks about why their organization chose Accurate Background for background screening services.
No two employers have the exact same recruiting process so why should you be forced into using a pre-configured screening tool? Accurate Background believes that meeting our diverse client’s needs is one of the most important strengths we offer.
Choose from our Small Business Solution, Enterprise Solution, or utilize our intuitive integration solutions which partner Accurate Background with the foremost ATS (applicant tracking system) leaders in the industry to offer versatile streamlined workflows.
Provides flexible, industry-leading technology designed for scalability, ATS integration, and a customized background screening program based on your specific needs.
- A variety of available On-Demand Management Reports allow you to closely monitor your account online on a real-time basis.
- Intuitive User Management Tools designed specifically for the support of our large global clients who have multiple users worldwide. You can customize every user’s access levels and the number of users our technology can support is endless.
- Reporting and scoring using our proprietary Risk Reduction Technology takes the individual bias out of the hiring decision allowing for company-wide hiring standards when that appears to contradict the EEOC Guidance.
- Vendor Management Program allows you to require the same background screening due diligence from your vendors.
- Accurate Background has integrations with several leading HR technology companies, including Taleo, Kenexa, iCIMS, Oracle PeopleSoft, ADP VirtualEdge, and Kronos. Through our formalized implementation program, integrations are completed quickly and easily allowing your organization to simplify the entire hiring process.
- We are committed to the development of industry leading technology systems and offer comprehensive, integrated Fingerprinting Services, IVAN and Risk Reduction Technology.
- Our attention-to-detail, accuracy and timely results are unmatched in our industry. Choose from a variety of services and let us help you create a background screening program unique to your needs.
- Customized online application based on your specific needs.
- Flexible integrations with your ATS or one of our partners, and/or online candidate applications to streamline processes.
- Customized package programs for a more comprehensive search.
Quality Work Product:
- Quality Assurance program designed to maximize customer satisfaction.
- A wide variety of employment screening, compliance tools and drug testing solutions to meet all your needs.
- Simplified screening process through cutting edge technology and experienced staff.
- Results are verified and double-checked for accuracy in order to return flawless results to you every time.
High Volume Capabilities:
- Advanced technology provides the reliability and scalability needed to handle large volumes of requests.
- A proprietary internal system facilitates the rapid disbursement of requests and results to create industry leading turnaround time.
- High quality services and industry expertise offering support to other background screening companies.
- A staff well-trained and knowledgeable in every aspect of the public records industry.
- A nationwide network of researchers facilitates handling large volume with a quick turnaround time and accurate results to help you meet your hiring objectives.
- 68% of all searches are returned within 24 hours and more than 86% are returned within 48 hours.
- Quick turnaround time allows you to hire the best employees for your organization.
- The capability to respond to your requests through various avenues of communication.
- The user-centric website allows for quick and easy input, status and retrieval of background reports at your desktop, on your own time.
- A Firewall server provides Internet security and acts as a barrier to prevent network intruders from visiting the site.
- Result formats are easy to read and understand and can be tailored to meet your specific needs and criteria.
- Management Reports allow you to monitor the success of your screening initiatives with real time data.
- The implementation team facilitates rapid ramp up from contract award through complete operational functionality.
- A Client Services Specialist is assigned to your account to provide ongoing support, handle training, questions or concerns and oversee the account.
- Provide compliance information and best practices by providing sample templates of forms and letters for FCRA and various state requirements and with a flexible reporting and scoring process that allows you to conduct the necessary assessments to comply with jurisdictional requirements and EEOC Guidance.
- Outsource subject notification letters (as required in CA, MN, OK, NY, CT), Pre Adverse Action letters, and Adverse Action letters.
ISO Certification | PRG Certification Number: 05-RO901
We believe it is important to continually assess our procedures to ensure accuracy, speed, and quality to the benefit of your organization. We have implemented the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system as the guidepost for our Quality Assurance Program. ISO 9001:2008 achieves a variety of metrics concerning the quality of our services or products while increasing customer satisfaction through standardized and documented processes.
Accurate Background is accredited through the NAPBS Background Screening Agency Accreditation Program. Governed by a professional standard consisting of strict requirements and measurements, this recognition is the industry “seal” representing Accurate Background’s commitment to excellence, accountability, high professional standards and continued institutional improvement. To become accredited, our policies and procedures passed a rigorous onsite audit (conducted by an independent auditing firm) as they relate to six critical areas: consumer protection, legal compliance, client education, product standards, service standards, and general business practices.